We want to learn and understand what is important to you by addressing the important questions, such as:
- When should you be taking Social Security?
- How long will your money last?
- How much money do you need to retire?
- Is an annuity right for you?
- Are you prepared for potential future medical expenses?
While these are just some of the questions we will address during our consultations, our process involves a comprehensive review of your finances and wealth management plan to help ensure continuity throughout your life. The goal is to identify any current or future financial gaps and develop creative strategies to fill those gaps. To do this, we will coordinate with your tax and legal advisors to help in implementing your cohesive planning throughout our relationship.